LATEST WISHES

I LOVE YOU MESSAGES FOR WIFE

Fights and arguments, ups and downs. Hugs and kisses, smiles and frowns. We’ll sail through it all together, not just now but forever. I love you.
I don’t know how long I am going to live but I know that every single second will be worth a lifetime because it will be spent with you. I love you.
After being married to you all these years, I have developed a short term memory loss. Every time you flash that sensuous smile of yours, I am knocked out of my senses. I love you.
If I had to pick between laughing together and crying together, I would pick crying because I’d never want you to cry alone. 
 I don’t know the official definition of WIFE but for me it means – the Woman who is Independent, Fun loving and Eternally in love with me. You fit this definition perfectly. I love you.
If I was granted just one wish, I would ask for a longer life. The number of years I am destined to live on this planet may not be enough for me to tell you how much I love you.
Falling in love with you is the moment I got a cause to fight for and a reason to live for. I love you.
Despite the ups and downs, I have absolutely no regrets in life because it all led me to you. I love you.

I don’t need to add sugar in my coffee because your kisses are all the sweetness I need in my life.
If you replace L in life with W, you get wife. That is because life isn’t worth living without a lovely wife like you. I love you darling.
No matter how hard and punishing a day has been, I know I’m going home to the most beautiful person there has ever been. I love you.
 Happiness is the tickle I get deep down in my soul, when we kiss. I love you.
From dating to wedding and from mortgage to kids, life has been a beautiful ride because I had you by my side, through it all. I love you.
I feel like I am drowning every single day and your kisses are my life-saving gasps of air. I love you.
The doctor told me that antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids are important for my longevity. But my heart believes that all it needs are your hugs and kisses. 
I may have made some stupid mistakes in my life. But everything became right ever since the day you became mine. I love you.
Had fate not made you my life, there would be no point living my life. I love you.
 My love for you is like a delightful mix of addiction, dependency, need and obsession. 
People get high on tequila shots, while I get high on you. I love you.
Our wedding hasn’t drastically flipped my life upside down. But it has definitely become free of frowns. I love you.
Researchers, miners and explorers who spend millions on finding the world’s most precious gems are fools. They don’t know that I have stolen it already and it is called YOU. I love you sweetheart.

 If you could see the world as I do, you would realize how much I love you.